Allahabad Bank Recruitment for Single Window Operator- A (Clerical) in 2012-13
Advertisement No: REC/3/2012-13
With a glorious history the Allahabad Bank has been carrying a dynamic path of successful banking in the Indian sub-continent with a commitment for customer satisfaction and a legacy of safe and secure banking. Registering service out lets across the cross-sections of this nation, this bank has epitomized the reputation of banking as a promising banking and finance service provider in the whole country.
Being one of the premier banking institutions of national repute Allahabad Bank has been prospering with more and more business operation year after another. To glorify its credits further to the extension of its service to the common man of this nation, the bank invites competent and dynamic professional for its vacancies of Single Window Operator-A (Clerical cadre) for the year 2012-13.
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
Name of the Positions Single Window Operator – A (Clerical Cadre)
Mode of Application: Online only (Any other modes of Application will be summarily disqualified)
Opening Date of Receipt of Online Application (Registration): 8th of August 2012
Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application (Registration for all applicants): 23rd of August 2012
Date of Receipt of Application Fees: From 8th of August till 23rd of August 2012
Basic Requirement: Candidates interested for joining the positions of Single Window Operator-A must have a valid Score Card of CWE conducted by the IBPS and this Score Card should be valid on the date of joining of the position.
Total numbers of advertised positions: 1100
- Numbers of positions reserved for SC: 194
- Numbers of positions reserved for ST: 96
- Numbers of positions reserved for OBC: 256
- Out of which Numbers of positions reserved for PWD: 46 (VI-14, HI-17, OC-15)
- Numbers of positions reserved for Ex-SM: 144
- Additional reservations for Minorities: 4.5% of the reservations for OBCs (subject to GOI decision)
Note: The vacancies mentioned under reserved category include the short-falls of the previous year.
Pay Band and Remunerations:
The selected candidates will be entitled to receive remuneration in the pay band of Rs.7200-Rs.19300.
The receivable emoluments will include facilities such as DA, HRA, etc. The selected employees will be eligible for entitlement of other complementary benefits like TA, Medical reimbursement, Maternity leave, leave against sickness, LFC, gratuity, Leave encashment and others as admissible as per the norms of the Bank.
Initial Probation Period:
The candidate selected for the positions of Single Window Operator will have to serve the bank on a probation period of 6 months.
- The candidates under the reserved categories can also apply their candidature against the vacancies those are not reserved subject to a condition that they will not be entitled to receive special benefits as per the norms for General candidates.
- Persons with disabilities will be offered to work under such positions which are considered suitable for them in the banking operation
- The candidates selected for the posts are expected to be posted at any place of the country and should be prepared to serve the bank at any part of the country.
- The numbers of vacancies declared by the bank are purely provision and the bank reserves the right to change the numbers of vacancies as per its requirement from time to time.
Minimum Criteria for Eligibility:
Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 28 years as on 1st of August 2011.
However, the candidates under special categories will get relaxation in the Upper age limit as declared by the Government of India.
Nationality: The candidates should ideally have the Indian citizenship under every special norm as declared by the Government of India.
- The candidates should ideally be a Graduate from any discipline
Or, A pass in Higher Secondary (10+2) in 10+2+3 pattern with minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen) marks or equivalent will also be considered for candidature
- The candidate is expected to have minimum essential knowledge in Computers and should be able to work with MS-Office and Windows.
- The candidate should be familiar with the local language of the state/UT (read, write and speak) from which he has submitted his candidature
- The candidate must have a valid Score Card issued by the IBPS for its CWE for Clerical cadre conducted in the year 2011-12 and must have a minimum cut off of 24 (for General) and 21 (for all others) as individual score for each section of CWE. The minimum requirement of Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) from CWE for individual states can be obtained from the website of the Bank at http://www.allahabadbank.in.
Procedure for Selection:
- The candidates will be short-listed for selection of Interview based on their performance in the CWE after addition of the individual subject-wise marks as declared in the TWSS sheet of Score Card.
- The Bank will select only those many numbers of candidates on the basis of vacancies for individual positions. The Interview short-listings will be the sole discretion of the Bank and it will be conducted on Merit-basis.
- The Interview will be of 100 marks and the minimum percentage for consideration will be 40% (for General) and 35% (for all others). There may be some questions in the local language of the state/UT during the Interview process.
Subject-wise Qualifying Marks (Individual):
|IBPS CWE-CLERKS 2011-12|
|Test of Reasoning (TR)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of English Language||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of numerical Ability (NA)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of General Awareness (GA)||24 & above||21 & above|
|Test of Computer Awareness (CK)||24 & above||21 & above|
State-wise/ Union territory-wise Vacancies, Reservations, and Cut off Score (IBPS TWSS)
How to Apply: Apply Now
- Interested candidates need to Log on to the website of the Allahabad Bank at their web URL at http://www.allahabadbank.in to download the Application Fee challan form.
- After depositing the Application fees via Cash deposit at any counter of Allahabad Bank (via Challan form), the candidates need to return to the bank portal to fill up the Online Application Form.
- Care should be taken at this stage to fill up all the criteria as required by the Bank to the utmost level of accuracy.
- Any claim for further modification of the Application data, with respect to Age, Date of Birth, Qualifications, TWSS score, etc. will not be entertained once you submit the application form.
- After submitting the Online Application Form, the candidates are advised to keep a print copy of the filled in Online Application Form along with the copy of the Pay receipt/Challan for future reference during the Interview process.
- The candidates are advised to scan and upload their recent passport size color photograph and signature at the appropriate fields as required in the Online Application Form.
- 7. Candidates are advised not to send the printout of the Application form/ Fee payment receipt at this state to the Bank.
Checklist for Enclosure Documents at the Interview Stage:
- Original Fee Payment Receipt (Challan/ NEFT receipt)
- Original IBPS Score Card
- The document validating Proof of Age
- The Mark-sheets, Educational Qualification certificates
- Computer Proficiency Certificate
- Identity Proof (Voter ID/ Driving License, PAN Card etc.)
Note: All the documents should be photocopied and self attested except the IBPS Score Card and Fee Payment Receipt which are to be submitted in Original during the interview.
Application Fees and Procedure for Remittance:
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – Rupees Twenty Only (Rs.20/-)
- For all others – Rupees One Hundred Only (Rs.100/-)
Through deposit Challan as downloaded from the website of Allahabad Bank and submitted at any Counter of the bank through Core banking System to the account number as mentioned below.
- Account Name: Allahabad Bank SWO-A Recruitment Project -2012-13
- Account number: 50114140153
- The decision for selection as considered by the Allahabad Bank will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Candidates found to be guilty of misconduct during the process of selection will be subject to disciplinary actions.
For more details on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from Allahabad Bank here Allahabad Bank Clerical Recruitment 2012 – 2013