Bharatiya Mahila Bank Recruitment 2013-14 For 115 Probationary Officers with Its Debut Opening
With the recent revolution in the banking sector, Bharatiya Mahila Bank (BMB), an all Women bank is going to be launched with effect from November 2013 in India. With this announcement, this Bank (BMB) will start operation in six cities of India as a beginning and will then extend to other states in a phase-wise manner. The Six cities where the BMB will start its operation are Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Indore and Guwahati, which is expected to start its operation from November this year.
With a key initiative of empowering women in self-banking and economic empowerment, this initiative of the Government of India is dedicated for offering a new dimension to liberty of women with women for women initiative. With a seed capital of 1000 Crore INR this bank is expected to start its operation in India, since November 2013.
With the very first announcement from the BMB, it is all set to go for the recruitment of Probationary Officers for the year 2013-14. The details of the application procedure and the eligibility criteria for recruitment are detailed as under.
- Date of starting of receipt of Online Application Form: 19-Sept-2013
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 30-Sept-2013
- Last date for re-print of Online Application Form:15-Oct-2013
Number of Posts:
- Probationary Office: 115 Posts (in JMGS-I) (SC-17, ST-08, OBC-31, UR-59 and out of these 4 Posts are reserved for PWD candidates)
Note: Candidates are advised that the Bank would be issuing appointment letters to fill in 50 vacancies immediately and for the rest of the vacancies the appointment letters would be issued as and when the branches are opened. In any case, the appointment process for the rest of the vacancies would be completed on or before 31-March-2014.
The candidates applying for these posts should have qualified IBPS –CWE for PO/MT, and should have a valid score card in order to apply for these posts
The candidates should have a degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification to be eligible to apply.
Along with Bachelors Degree, Computer Literacy is a mandatory qualification for Probationary Officers (JMGS-I) in BMB. Candidates should be familiar with Computer Operation proving their competency through a recognized Certification.
Age Specific Norms:
The applicants interested for the job positions should have attained minimum of 20 year and should not have exceed 30 years as on 01-Sept-2013. However, the privileged category such as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) and Persons with Disability will be eligible for relaxation in upper age limit as per normal regulations.
The applicants must submit a competent certificate proving their caste from a competent authority in this regard to be eligible for consideration of age relaxation.
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.14500 – Rs.25700 along with other perks and remunerations as per the norms of the bank.
The women candidates who are shortlisted with the Written Examination will have to attend Interview at the designated centers of BMB.
The final score will be published on a merit ranking basis.
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two (2) years from the date of joining, as per the rules of the Bank.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates interested to make their career as a Probationary Officers in Bharatiya Mahila Bank can apply ONLINE through the web portal of IBPS.
- The applicants need to read through the detailed instructions available at the portal http://www.sbicaps.com/ before applying
- The candidates have to scan their recent passport photographs and signature to be uploaded during the filling of online application
- Once all the columns are filled up, the candidates are requested to check through them as no changes will be allowed after submission of the Online Application Form
- The candidates should keep the hardcopy of the submitted application form for future use.
The candidates will not be allowed to take the CWE PO/MT-III unless they have the following:
- A valid Photo ID proof in original and in photocopies
- A valid Call Letter for the scheduled date and session of the Examination
Candidates reporting late or after the specific time of examination will not be permitted to attend the examination.